I have a background in writing; I've got a bachelor's degree in English and two graduate degrees in Education. I run my own business where I have to write product listings, marketing materials, blog posts and newsletters. I have also worked as a freelance writer, and have helped to edit or proofread a variety of documents. Let me put my pen to work for you - here are the writing services I can offer your small business:
- Blogging. I will build your blog into a place of information, entertainment and community for your readers. Together, we'll come up with relevant topics that will engage your target audience and leave them hungry for the next post. You choose the number of blog posts you'd like, and I'll even give you a list of ideas for quick and easy posts you can create on your own to supplement the posts I write for you.
- Newsletter. I will write your newsletters for you so that your e-mail list won't have to wonder when they're going to hear from you next. Stop sporadically sending out random snippets of information; start growing a list full of people who are dying to know what you're going to come up with next. I'll ask you for the information and photos I need, and then I'll write and schedule your newsletters for you so that you know they're going to be delivered when you need them.
- Products and Promotions. I'll work with you to write product listings, promotional copy and sales pages so that you don't have to worry about all those details. You keep making the goods, I'll write it down in a way that makes people want to buy it.
- Queries. Maybe you want to publish a book, but you're afraid to approach the publisher. Maybe you'd like to expand your wholesale business (or start one), but you don't know how to approach the shops where you'd like to sell your wares. I can write letters and queries for you to take the stress out of asking - you come up with the great ideas and I'll put it all together.
- Proofreading and Editing. I'll put on my "Former English Teacher" hat and look over your copy to see where it needs to be improved. Whether it's product listings, your "About Me" page, your sales pitch or even your next book or pattern design - I can tweak and polish your work until it shines. I'm also available for regular editing and proofreading of your blog posts, newsletters and other communications with your customers or audience.
Do you need a Wordsmith for your small business?