It could be that you're looking for a combination of services, and that's what I do best! I can be the "Jess of All Trades" for your business. If you just need an extra pair of hands, a source of advice and feedback, or a handy helper, I'm your gal. We can work out an agreement where I work for your business doing a variety of tasks that vary each week. I can perform regular office duties in addition to the writing and creative side, or just one of those things; it's entirely up to you.
Here are just a few of the things I could do for your business, in addition to the Writing and Creative services I offer:
- Data entry. Hate typing things into forms? Guess what - I can do that for you.
- Document formatting. You come up with the content, I'll put it together in a professional package.
- Pattern review. You created this product but you need someone to look it over and test it for you? I'm your gal!
- Lesson planning. I used to be a teacher and I have an Educational Specialist's degree in Curriculum & Instruction; let me put that experience to work for you. I'll help you put your ideas into a teachable format you can present at live workshops, classes, or in an online setting.
- Research. Do you want to vend at a trade show, but you aren't sure what the requirements are? Do you need to find out the logistics of teaching a class in a state other than the one where you live? Maybe there's a business book you'd like to read but you aren't sure if it's a good fit for your business. I can do that research for you and then present it in the form of condensed, easy-to-read notes.
- Growing your community. I can help you manage your social media, make connections with others in your industry, and keep in touch with your customers. Whether you need someone to manage your Ravelry group or someone to start a daily conversation on Facebook, that's what I'm here for.
- Polishing up past work. Maybe you've got old patterns, blog posts or ebooks that need to be tweaked to match your current brand or to have a more professional appearance? I'll take your past work and bring it into the future so it will be a cohesive part of your brand.
- Planning. Have you always wanted to host a retreat, teach a class, or write an ebook? I can help you plan out future projects and take over a lot of the nitty-gritty logistics of the project so you can focus on the content.
- Organizing. Maybe you have pictures of all your past products but you haven't ever put together a photo gallery. Perhaps you've got your blog posts all written but they've never been tagged or categorized. I can do the organizational steps for you so that your customers can find what they need when they visit your site.
- Email support. I can answer the e-mails from your customers that just need technical responses or canned answers, leaving you more time to give thoughtful responses to the more complicated e-mail.
- Sounding board. Chances are, new ideas for your business come to you all the time. Maybe you don't have a lot of opportunities to really hash out those ideas and help them grow. I can be your personal sounding board; we can e-mail, talk on the phone or web chat to discuss your ideas and I can help you figure out if they're a good fit for your business.
If you think you could use an extra pair of hands around the virtual office, send me an e-mail today.