Welcome

Hello, there!

You're probably here because you own a small business. That's fantastic! Being a business owner means you're in control, you set your own hours and pursue your own path in life. It's all sunshine and roses, right?

No?

Maybe, in your small business, you're starting to feel overwhelmed. Maybe your To Do list runs through your head so many times in a day that it starts to feel like it's the soundtrack to your madness. Maybe you're feeling totally stretched to your limits, and afraid that you're about to snap.

There comes a point, in running a business, where you run out of room in your current position. There's only so much that ONE person can do; only so much you can make, write, create, produce. There's only so much you can blog, list, photograph, sell, and tweet. You know your business could be more - bigger, more productive, reach a wider audience - but you can't get it over that plateau because you're already working at full capacity.

That's where I come in.

Hi, I'm Jess. Think of me as your business's new First Officer; I'll be your Right-Hand Lady, your Gal Friday (or Monday! Why wait until the end of the week?), your Sidekick. Let me carry some of that weight for you in your business, so that you can make room for the things you truly want to do. 

Have you been wishing you had more time to make your product, write blog posts, or take on new clients? Except you can't, because there's data to enter, social media to utilize, or research to be done? Now you can have your cake AND eat it, too! I'll take on the smaller tasks of your business, letting you focus on the big things.

If you think it might be time to push your business to the next level, but you know you can't do it all yourself, send me an e-mail. Ask me any questions you have, regardless of how silly they may seem; I promise to be honest with you and help you determine if my Writing, Creative or Task-Based services might be just the thing your business needs to move on to the next level.

If you'd like to spend more time enjoying your business, and less time freaking out over it, let me know. I'm happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment